[OM] Re: HP PC troubles - hard disk errors

Subject: [OM] Re: HP PC troubles - hard disk errors
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:32:12 -0500
My daughter and son-in-law I don't think would put up with another hard
drive but (at my strong urging) they do now use gold CD's and do backup
of images and other important stuff.  My son is probably capable of
doing either and knows the importance but I don't think he's actually
doing either.

For myself, I've been getting behind in backup but that should be fixed
shortly.  Two 500GB SATA drives and eSATA enclosures arrived this
morning on the FedEx truck.  Some older and smaller drives will get
re-purposed shortly for off-site storage which is long overdue.

Chuck Norcutt