[OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:10:43 -0300
Now I feel better, Chuck, just came back from the site and noticed that
several people left comments and even questions were answered. The event
not only looks alive now, but the comments show commitment and sincerity
... feels almost as warm as before  :-)

Must explain why was it necessary to leave an oof foreground in my entry
...  hope not to feel  too lazy to do so, but not today because I feel
tired and would like to go out to watch the eclipse - it's a beautiful
clear summer night here at Mvd.

Couldn't understand the expression "You shamed me into it", first time I
read the use of <shame> as a verb. Hope I didn't force you into
anything, I would certainly feel ashamed if so.

Fernando.