[OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:01:43 +0100
Hiya,

> Read "shamed me into it" as mild embarrassment.  Nothing you should be
> ashamed of.   :-)

Hehehe, being ashamed of shaming someone else? ;)

Anyway: I too think it's *GREAT* to see people commenting more on the
entries again: it's a great source of feedback, and it can help pinpoint
flaws or points of improvement or alternative ideas one hadn't thought
about. I too tend to read all comments a lot, and often things are pointed
out which hadn't particularly crossed my mind (like the OOF corner in
Fernando's shot): so many minds, so many opinions and preferences!
Hopefully the trend will continue, such that we can all benefit from each
other's remarks again, and become better photographers because of it!

Sooo, as far as the comments go: keep 'em coming (too)! :D

Cheers!
Olafo