[OM] Re: New E-3 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-3 Review
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:13:33 -0500
At 04:12 PM 2/20/2008, Joel Wilcox wrote:

>A lotta guff about the menus, all of which look
>pretty familiar to me just from the 330 (not defending the 330 menus
>though -- I'm just used to them).

There's some little things about the 330 that drive me batty.  One is
the way the battery/memory cards fail to pop out cleanly when you
release them.  Another is related to the menu.  I like to have two
custom resets - one set up for use when doing hand held photography
and the other when working off of a tripod.  With my other (un-named
brand) camera it's simply a matter of rotating the mode dial to make
the selection.  With the 330 it takes something like 10 or more
button pushes through the menu to do the same.  It leaves me shaking
my head every time I go through the process.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA