[OM] Re: Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Eclipse
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:28:01 -0500
At 02:09 PM 2/21/2008, Geilfuss Charles wrote:

>Your images came out much sharper than mine, but where's the color?

OK, since you're the second person to ask (of two) I'll go back and
check the RAW processing.  There wasn't any color on the camera LCD
for those shots or at the default white balance in ACR but I'll go
back and see if there's anything that can be pulled out.

I'm curious, were you able to get detail/color in both the highlights
and shadows?  I'd like to see one of your shots if you don't mind
posting a link.

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA
mailto:jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx