[OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:21:20 -0800 (PST)
The carriers not going to cover damages unless it was
insured for a specific value.

Day before Xmas and your son is finding out now!??!
That is too long - I think even Eboy and PP would take
your side.  The guy should have tested it and let you
know right away. I think you are doing the right
thing.

Is the damage physical? Ask for photos!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs