[OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB vs CMYK (was: Yum Yum)

Subject: [OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB vs CMYK (was: Yum Yum)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:20:24 -0300
Hi Mike, I'm just returning from my 24-hours-job at hospital and felt
good when found your post at the list, too.
Thanks a lot for the link, seems to be quite useful and instructive.
Yours is a sensible and convincing argument, but I suspect they wouldn't
be interested enough ... might try Agfa as well.
Best wishes,
Fernando.