[OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:58:13 -0500
The Prince of Darkness played havoc with my Sunbeam Alpine (what I drove
before the XKE) but I drove the XKE to work everyday for about 4 years
and it never failed to startup and get me there... until the day the
rear suspension cage nearly fell out of the car on a winding mountain
road.  But that's a long, ugly story.

Chuck Norcutt