[OM] Colour me four-thirds surprised - Richard Man's photo in Mike Johns

Subject: [OM] Colour me four-thirds surprised - Richard Man's photo in Mike Johnston blog
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:07:15 +1000
The Online Photographer Blog (Mike Johnston) has just posted to second
of a two-part article on sensor-sizes. Irrespective of your view of the
posted opinion, it includes a picture by our own Richard Man, of his
wife Karisu (a.k.a. Xena, The Warrior Princess if I recall correctly,
Richard :) ), taken with an "Olympus E-3 and 35–100mm ƒ/2 lens, shot
wide open".

<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2008/02/sensor-sizes-pa.html>

People pop up in unexpected places sometimes, hey?

(My apologies if this has been posted or mentioned previously)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz