[OM] Re: gorillapod slr zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: gorillapod slr zoom
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:32:57 -0600
Thanks ! I didn't noticed that it needs a head. The only head I have is the
486rc2 which is probably too big.
I've owned the joby compact camera version and tried to mount my E330 on it,
the greatest problem is ball on the top
is not stiff enough to hold pretty heavy thing. I suspect the joby SLR
[without zoom] might have the same problem
with long lens. So, replacing the top ball with the real head is likely to
solve it. Heh, feel like my wallet is gonna be lighter this time.

Hurt recalls you're still alive.