[OM] 12-60mm or 14-54mm

Subject: [OM] 12-60mm or 14-54mm
From: SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:19:46 +0100
I lent my 14-54mm with my E330 for a colleague at work to see f they
wanted to buy the body, which they did and unfortunately they want the
lens as well, so I was thinking of getting the 12-60mm for the extra bit
on the wide end which means I would not carry the 7-14mm so much.

however from some comparisons I have read the 12-60mm is not a
significant improvement on the 14-54mm - ( I believe that a firmware
update improved things though)  so is this the general experience or
would you say the 12-60mm is sharper and really does focus faster

Thanks IanW