[OM] Re: 12-60mm or 14-54mm

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60mm or 14-54mm
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:27:44 +0000
On 25/02/2008, SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I lent my 14-54mm with my E330 for a colleague at work to see f they
>  wanted to buy the body, which they did and unfortunately they want the
>  lens as well, so I was thinking of getting the 12-60mm for the extra bit
>  on the wide end which means I would not carry the 7-14mm so much.

Hmm, sounds like your fishing for an excuse to buy a new lens.  It
doesn't, to my mind, make any economic sense to sell a perfectly good
14-54 as a used lens and replace it with a shiny new 12-60 since the
price difference of the lenses will be greater than the price you get
for an E-330 body, no?  If that's the case then you might as well keep
the 330 as a backup as sell it with the 14-54.