[OM] Re: 12-60mm or 14-54mm

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60mm or 14-54mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:46:45 EST
I can't really answer your question, however would say mine has been back
ordered for a month of so now.  There was the recall thing on some of them.
I'm
looking forward to getting mine.  When it arrives I expect there will  be an
11-22mm DZ offered to the list, along with the 14-54mm.  The 11-22mm  being a
great little lens and one I had promoted to others as a better buy  on the
wide end of things than the 7-14mm.  That would be a hard sell for  those who
own
the 12-60mm but for others I still think it is something to be  considered.
Actually those who might spring for the 12-60mm are likely to  also go for the
7-14mm, which is a monster, price and size wise, when compared  to the
11-22mm.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/25/2008 7:20:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,