[OM] Re: Fremont, Seattle

Subject: [OM] Re: Fremont, Seattle
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:41:29 +1100
Wasn't there a suggestion that the fast OM wide angles weren't as
good as their more modest, slower siblings on digital? (such as the
much praised 21/3.5)
Certainly, I've found my silver-nose 24/2 to be much softer than a
later 50/1.4 (1.07 mill. s.n.) in a studio situation, both stopped
down to F11 and 16,  although I didn't do any rigorous testing.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx