[OM] Re: Disappointing 4/3 system and DZ lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Disappointing 4/3 system and DZ lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:12:10 +0800
I'm really bad luck, reviewed some of the old images, many of the 17-40
shots on the 10D I have are not as sharp as used to be. Simply say some are
sharper than the others, all are stand still flash shots for people. Same
for a Nikon D70 shot I made last year with 18-70 (belong to my Boss), stand
still group photo under sunlight. I think I can't blame myself for manual
error under these simple situation.

C.H.Ling