[OM] OT Nicking stuff, was LR vs. Photo Mechanic

Subject: [OM] OT Nicking stuff, was LR vs. Photo Mechanic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:19:33 +0000
And what might the reason be for nicking someone's hard work like
that, Larry?  Your normal excuse of being impecunious doesn't really
apply here since it seems to be quite reasonably priced.

Or does the price have to be so low that it's not worth going to the
effort of finding a place on the Web to steal it from?

Chris