[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:02:12 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> One of my personal heroes is cartoonist/writer and inspiring oddball
> Michael Leunig who has been declared an official national living
> treasure. And rightly so....

One of my favourite cartoons is by Leunig. Actually, it's probably fair
to say it is my favourite, because it's the one I recall most often.

I'm sure you'll think it quite strange for me, but it involves a man and
a *dog* (the man is pleading to the dog to acknowledge the awfulness of
humankind).

Cheers,
Marc &
Maggie (an Airedale Terrier, a.k.a. "Golden Girl") &
Oscar (another, "rescued" late 2006, a.k.a. "Puddin' Head")
Noosa Heads, Oz