[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:41:02 -0500
Well, it would be Norcutt's or Norcut's Regulators if there were such.
My great, great, great, great grandfather John Norcutt and four of his
five sons did serve during the revolution (at least two in Paul Revere's
regiment) but, being eastern farmers from Middleborough (40 miles south
of Boston) I don't think it likely they were any part of raiding the
Springfield armory.  But they weren't always perfectly well behaved
either.  Two of the son's were court-martialed during the war for going
AWOL to take in the crops.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt