[OM] Re: E-3 on Moose Monday

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 on Moose Monday
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:45:42 -0800
I like to use manual exposure anyway, so it's really even simpler for
me.  I somewhere over nine stops to place where I want them.

I've set the function button to make a test exposure without saving so
it's easy to keep checking the histogram without filling up the card,
and it's much quicker than metering with an OM or M6.

In most cases there's plenty of d.r. and shadow detail so it doesn't
really even matter when the histogram wanders over towards the left a
stop or so.

I find I enjoy life more if I only read dpreview for the news page...

Tom