[OM] Re: IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:13:48 +0000
Thanks, Nathan.  Some of those are very appealing.  I always loved the
piers in the Maas and you have made 2 interesting compositions with
them.  I love the views of the fog, as well, and the sun starting to
burn it off in the views of some of the streets.

I lived near Maastricht for around 6 months (as long as I could stand
my NATO HQ job at Brunssum) and we did enjoy our visits there.
However, Liége was our favourite ...

I reckon that the last shot is from Den Bosch.

Chris