[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:47:06 -0600
        Gee, I don't know Gord. I think this the point in the old
western movie where the Sergeant would strip off your rank insignias,
cut off your regimental buttons, break your sword over his knee and turn
you out into the trackless wastes infested with savages. ;^)
        We're a pretty tolerant bunch (is Walt listening somewhere) and
have ignored the intrusion of Oly digital into what had previously been
an OM domain, but a Nik*n? That's a tough one. Perhaps as a subcategory
but that would depend on Olaf's willingness to make the addition.
Perhaps someone else could start a new gallery open to the List with
images from any source.

Charlie