[OM] Re: What's your favorite travel diffuser/reflector?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's your favorite travel diffuser/reflector?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:27:53 -0800
What size do you need?

If you want one the size of an RV windshield that folds up to 1/6th
the size (about 2' in diameter), go to Camping World and buy a
collapsible RV windshield sun screen. Cost under $20, versus $60, $80,
or more for something similar in a pro photo store.

Don't need one so big? Go to an auto parts store and get the same
thing for a compact car. They come in a variety of colours for adding
some special effects, or you can just get the white/silver.

:::: Of course I don't have all the answers -- I don't even have all
the questions! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::