[OM] Re: OM Auto Bellows - Spares

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Auto Bellows - Spares
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:34:17 -0000
I could not locate any in Europe 3-4 years ago, Brynjar, and I think the
chances are worse not better now. I can guess that your bocks have split at
the internal corners - this has always been a problem, and the spares stock
was quickly exhausted.

I recall that someone solved the problem by machining replacements from a
large block of nylon, but I have no idea who it was.  I solved the problem
by placing paper strips inside the angled faces of the nylon blocks to take
up the slack.

--
Piers