[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:17:47 -0800
Likewise. Though I've been lax as to participating for a while now, I
really appreciated seeing all those Oly images grouped together when I
was first getting back into OMs. I shoot with other brands too, but
Olaf's approach is unique.  It would be relatively easy I would think
to set up a satellite site on flickr or smugmug say, that accommodated
listers images from every kind of camera they own, if zone-10 doesn't
work for some reason.

BTW, speaking of unique projects, I'm still on the OM Odyssey list,
but haven't heard a peep about that lately. Where are the cameras?

Rob in Seattle