[OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???

Subject: [OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:49:10 -0000
Well done for finding one of those, Mike, rare birds indeed.

Firstly, are you speaking of the early 20mm and 38mm Zuiko macro lenses?  If
so, remember that they need the PMtoB adapter to bridge between the OM mount
and the RMS screw fitting of the lens itself.  And in that case, you could
also use any other RMS adaptor you might find more easily.  Alternatively,
Joe Beljan in PA (id beljanmfg on the auction site) has made a RMS T-mount
adaptor which he may still have stocks of.  That might make it easier to fit
to the bellows, especially if the lens end of the bellows is a female
T-mount 42mmx0.75 thread (I don't know, but I suspect it is).

But I'll raise you - I spotted a Kennedy Instruments Monobar for sale last
week.  A 35mm view camera!

--
Piers