[OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???

Subject: [OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:13:38 -0500
Thanks for the lead. I was thinking of using the 135 macro and 80mm f4
lenses on it.
I assume it will require some sort of female OM mount with a pin to
stop it down with a t-mount to attach to the bellows.
I've never heard of such an animal, but thet must have been made.
I had noticed the Novoflex balpro T-S (OM adapters for front and rear
may still be available) though the price of admission is steep.

http://www.novoflex.com/english/html/products.htm

Perhaps the srb-griturn outfit can do something. They seem to be the
"Adapters- R- Us" outfit. I forgot about them until a minute ago. I
suspect the adapter will be as much as the bellows, though.

Mike