[OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???

Subject: [OM] Re: SPIRATONE BELLOWS MASTER SST--for OM???
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 03:09:39 -0800 (PST)
I love the old Novoflex bellows for hacking for various purposes. They are
available cheaply used
and are easy to adapt using Dead OM10's for OM flanges and T mount for male
adapters. If you have
a set of fine taps you can use any screw threads you like as well.
Otherwise 24 hour epoxy can be used!

I like the 39mm Leica screw flanges used on enlarger lenses, so I can mount
rodagon enlarger or
other fantastic flat field copy lenses, which can be had for next to nothing
now. These are
presets, so easier to use than OM lenses too.

A dead OM10 body is ~$10, a used old style novoflex bellows $20 and an OM
tmount ~$10 off ebay.

Tim Hughes