[OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:53:25 -0500
The others, yes. But not the D3. No cover, no means of mounting one.
The "solution" I've seen elsewhere is to get some sort of adhesive
product I'm not familiar with and cut to fit the D3. I'm inclined to
trust Nikon and not bother. So far, with lots of winter shooting,
camera rubbing against the front of my parka, not even a hint of an
intent of a scratch.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com