[OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:01:30 -0500
Dear A. Logical Moose,

Precisely correct, oh racked one. I've cut down substantially my
reading time on some forums because of the proclivity of Yahoos
whining and complaining about the lack of features that aren't
needed, or endless speculation about features that might be added on
future models, which they also have no intention of actually buying.
But, that said, there are voices of sanity out there, and while a lot
of "potential" flagship buyers rail and carry on and perceived
shortcomings, folks who've actually plunked down the cash for the
product seem a lot more sanguine.

Danger of internet forums, I guess, is the endless opining by people
who don't know the product, have never seen the product, and probably
wouldn't recognize the product if it fell on their great toe. Well,
perhaps they'd recognize the D3 Nikon and various Canon 1-series
cameras because their great toes would become their flat toes.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com