[OM] Re: LCD protectors - Glasses

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - Glasses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:19:12 -0500
I'm the same but don't have an OM with variable diopter.  I had two
dioptric correction lenses and third party teardrop eyecups for my OM's
but lost one in the snow when doing my Oly Odyssey shots.  Now that I
have only one left I'm reluctant to even take it out lest I lose it.
I've been thinking of attaching it to the camera with a piece of fishing
line and a swivel hook.  It's part of what has caused me to leave film
behind faster than I thought I would.  I suppose I should buy an OM-4/4T
for the built-in dioptric correction and sell the OM-2s.  But I won't
sell the OM-1 or OM-2n (even though I don't use them).  I've often
thought that what I need for using a camera is built-in dioptric
correction and a monacle to read the rest of the camera's settings.

Chuck Norcutt