[OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge

Subject: [OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:33:45 -0800
John Morton wrote:
> Okay, I give up...
>
>  I'm really hoping the answer isn't "Buy Adobe Lightroom".

You have not said what OS you use, so replies related to the other may
not apply.

Assuming Dan's patience option doesn't work, you may want to try another
image browser. I much prefer FastStone to Bridge, anyway, and it should
have E-510 support, as it uses dcraw underneath, which does support the
E-510.

FastStone is free and opens images into ACR singly or in groups with a
single keystroke. It's windoze only, but there should be simlilar share
or freeware apps for the Mac. There's a long list on the dcraw homepage,
but not separated by OS. <http://www.cybercom.net/%7Edcoffin/dcraw/>

Moose