[OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 19:42:20 -0800
Leandro DUTRA wrote:
> I already know about Craig, but he asks for US$25 and I am looking for
> a bargain if I can find it. Also looked into eBay, but while Craig
> says the Instructions Manual for the OM-1n is two booklets, both
> current OM-1n Instructions listings are only for an ?At a Glance?
> booklet.
>
> So is there any other source for such manuals?  Not PDFs, only
> original hardcopies.  I already have a PDF, but I really loathe PDFs
> and photocopies.

Memory fades, but it is quite possible that Oly didn't change the front
cover for the OM-1n. They didn't for the OM-2n

They may also have not changed the manual at all, only alluding to the
changes in the At-A-Glance. You will notice that even the AAGs for sale
only say OM-1 on the front.

The ONLY operational change with the OM-1n was to give a flash ready
light in the viewfinder with T series flashes and use the Flash Shoe 4
to make that connection. All other aspects are identical to the OM-1.
There are lots of OM-1 manuals available inexpensively on the 'Bay.
Probably many came with OM-1n bodies, but aren't so marked on the cover.

Moose