[OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 00:50:42 -0300
2008/3/2, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Memory fades, but it is quite possible that Oly didn't change the front
>  cover for the OM-1n. They didn't for the OM-2n

I was wondering something along these lines.

Yet the Craig listing says 'two booklets' only for the OM-1n, so I
guess there was material added for it, and I would like to get it.

>  They may also have not changed the manual at all, only alluding to the
>  changes in the At-A-Glance. You will notice that even the AAGs for sale
>  only say OM-1 on the front.

Yes, but what worries me is that they are selling only the 'At a Glance'.

>  The ONLY operational change with the OM-1n was to give a flash ready
>  light in the viewfinder with T series flashes and use the Flash Shoe 4
>  to make that connection. All other aspects are identical to the OM-1.
>  There are lots of OM-1 manuals available inexpensively on the 'Bay.
>  Probably many came with OM-1n bodies, but aren't so marked on the cover.

OK, so the OM-1 manuals would do, yet I would be missing the second
booklet.  Assuming it is the 'At a Glance', this would be no great
loss.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx