[OM] Re: Shot myself in foot !

Subject: [OM] Re: Shot myself in foot !
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:18:52 +0000
Ian

I have had a look at that website and it does describe loads about
what they are planning to do.  I wish them luck, both with the walk
and with their aims.

I suggested RapidWeaver (www.realmacsoftware.com) for your site as you
said that you wanted a comments page.  RW can provide you with a blog
page as well as many other types of page.  There are many themes and
plugins for RW, but I suppose that any blogging sytem, such as
WordPress, would do the trick as it allows you to accept comments on
your page.

The only other thing about your site is the typos, but they don't
really matter as the message is clear.

I hope that your treatment is going OK after the gastroscopy.

Cheers

Chris