[OM] Re: Composition, alignment and maybe some wabi-sabi

Subject: [OM] Re: Composition, alignment and maybe some wabi-sabi
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 01:02:59 +0800
It is really bad, just checked my E-3, the viewfinder is 0.4 deg. clockwise
shifted (or the sensor is 0.4 deg. counter-clockwise shifted). My friend had
sensor shift problem with his Minolta D7 when it just came out, sent to
Minolta and they adjusted the viewfinder instead of the sensor, he was very
unhappy of course, made a complain and got a new camera.

I don't think I will have the same luck with Olympus HK, they didn't admit
my camera has front focus problem, I believe the best way for me now is to
sell all the Olympus digital. It is no fun anymore with so many problem.

C.H.Ling