[OM] Re: DSLR problems (all of 'em)

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR problems (all of 'em)
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:42:36 -0300
2008/3/2, Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  Give me a compact body with prime lenses...

There is an OM waiting for you somewhere… or a Leica R6.2 if you have
enough dough.

Now what about a manual, digital Four Thirds?  Kinda like the Leica
M8, but less hackish, with real exposure information in the EXIF
fields.  Even a rangefinder!  Is that asking too much?  Assuming Four
Thirds is actually open, anyone could do it, even for Leica prices.

In the end, when we can't get anymore lenses and repairs for our OMs,
I guess we will have to go the Leica route.  The bodies are all
electronic now, but they still have and support manual lenses.

Perhaps that is the way of all good workmanship, to become more and
more a niche.  It is like that in my area too.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx