[OM] Re: OM4t locked up

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t locked up
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:11:17 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Dick.

> I've been using a Canon 20D a lot for the past 3 years, and have
> neglected the OM4t except for backpacking trips.  Yesterday I got out
> the Olympus to use up some of the film that's been  in the cooler.  I
> loaded and advanced the film, and the shutter locked up.  I removed the
> film and tried everything I know of and still can't get the shutter to
> operate correctly.  I think the batteries are OK.  Any ideas? Thanks.

1) Put the shutter ring on B, what does the camera do ?
2) "I think the batteries are OK" means try some other
    Silver Oxide batteries :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

"I have six locks on my door all in a row.  When I go out, I lock every other
one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they
are always locking three." -- Elayne Boosler