[OM] Re: Composition, alignment and maybe some wabi-sabi

Subject: [OM] Re: Composition, alignment and maybe some wabi-sabi
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:43:17 -0800
Ian Nichols wrote:
> My tale really starts with this picture:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ynqmdz

I sympathize with your problem, but I have another question. The first
thing I noticed was not any lack of orthagonality, but the lack of
suspension lines on the right side of the tower! What's holding that
side UP?

Lacking your further tests, one could imagine the tower is leaning
slightly in the direction of the unbalanced load.

And, of course, it's a really nice image!

Moose