[OM] Re: Split image focus screens

Subject: [OM] Re: Split image focus screens
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:39:27 +1100
Jinfinance is the one I saw with the tabs and I bought one just to
try as i was buying a Minolta-four thirds adapter from him at the
same time. At that price, it's worth the risk.
The other one was from cowy07 -
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Split-Image-Focus-Screen-Olympus-for-E1-E500-
E400-E330_W0QQitemZ220207970714>
It bothered me because the Katz page shows the 300/330 screen as
bigger than the E1 which in turn is bigger than the 400/40 and
500/510 screens. That means if it's cut for the smallest tray, it's
going to rattle in the 330 (unless they supply different variants but
there's no mention of that).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx