[OM] Re: Zone 10 gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Zone 10 gallery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:43:54 +0000
Thanks, Jim

I really like the images in Abstractions, and Chinook Tarn is a lovely
sight.  But Rainier could do with lifting the shadows.  I'm no good at
Curves in PS, but I used LightZone's Zone mapper to lift the
foreground a bit.

Back on the subject of the Chinook Tarn, so a small lake is called a
tarn in some areas of the US?  There are places in England where the
same is the case.

Chris