[OM] Re: OM4t locked up

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t locked up
From: Richard Smith <rsmith@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:22:45 -0700
That's one of the first things I tried (setting the speed ring to 60
setting), but the shutter remained locked.  The battery tests OK, so I'm
at a loss on this one -- especially since I've never had any problems
with the camera.  Any idea about what other problem I might have?
Thanks for the help.
Richard