[OM] FS - Aperture 2.0 Upgrade 20 per cent off

Subject: [OM] FS - Aperture 2.0 Upgrade 20 per cent off
From: SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 08:55:54 +0100
I was foolish enough not to fully read the small print and ordered an
upgrade version of aperture 2.0, however this doesn't work with an
educational license so if anyone hasn't upgraded yet and has a full
normal license I will sell it for 20 percent below local country price
shipped. Its the English version though I don't think that matters.

I could email the serial no as soon as paid and post the box later if
anyone wishes that.  please contact me offlist if interested.

IanW