[OM] Re: LCD protectors - Glasses

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - Glasses
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:42:17 +0000 (GMT)
Okay folks, I can see I am not alone finding problems using cameras
whilst wearing specs. I think I will lookout for either a pair of "half
frames" or a pair of frameless lensed glasses.
Chris..I don't know about frightening the enemy but I think I would be
frightened by that bloody great thing being pointed through the window
at me!!   :-O
Also I think you have your priorities wrong... be afraid of scratching
the screen..NOT the camera!
 John Duggan. Wales. UK.

<http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/flyulas/CbPublic/photo#5172833522970269922

> This was taken by one of my students, the one appointed to take
> photos
> throughout last weekend's leadership training in Norfolk.  I look
> best
> with something in front of my face: camera, helmet visor, pint of
> beer, anything ... :-)
> Chris
> On 1 Mar 2008, at 17:01, Chris Barker wrote:
> > I keep my spectacles on and look over the top, John.  However, I am
> > considering adjusting the E-3's viewfinder and looking through the
> > distance part of the spectacles, as long as that is not going to
> dirty
> > or scratch my spectacles.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html