[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:16:24 +1100
Treacherous stuff - firm one moment and loving the next. I have had
to be rescued, sinking in while attempting to walk out to a boat
((Hartley 21' as I remember) on the lee side of Fraser Island -
ironic as it is the largest sand island on the planet. Once you sink
above mid-thigh, your shoes are history and you aren't going
anywhere. Lie down and yell for help. Fortunately, I was not alone.
Once you start sinking, lie down, extract legs and roll off to
firmer, er, ground or the water. At least that's fun.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx