[OM] Re: Spring is here

Subject: [OM] Re: Spring is here
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:17:22 +1000
> On 3 Mar 2008, at 14:59, AG Schnozz wrote:
>
>> Spring gave us a glimpse of things to come, yesterday, but the
>> temperature promptly dropped 40 degrees in a few hours and winter
>> returned with a vengence.  Ice, snow, wind...

I know how you feel, AG. We've started into autumn (which I believe you
call "fall", though only the palm leaves fall here, and they seem to do
fall mostly in hotter, wetter months, much like a man's undercarriage).
This morning I woke up shaking with the cold. I had to pull the sheet
*and* the cell blanket over me. Eventually I even turned off the
overhead fan. The temperature dropped into the teens last night ((17!)
and it's only expected to get to 26 today. I might have to put on a
tshirt and derps just to keep warm. I'm not looking forward to winter if
it's going to be like this. I hope the water temperature doesn't drop
too much, so I can at least go for a bodysurf occasionally.

Photo taken mid-autumn, 2005:
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=58

Cheers,
Marc (what's a "fahrenheit"?)