[OM] Re: Spring is here

Subject: [OM] Re: Spring is here
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:04:59 -0700
Thank you, and all of you for your nice comments.

This is the peach tree in my backyard.  It grows against this dark fence so
there is good contrast between the lighter flowers and the background.  I
really love this lens, I sold my old Zuiko 50mm f/2 to buy this one and must
say that I am very happy with it.