[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:48:49 -0500
My recollection of the shore line near the entrance to Portsmouth harbor
is that it's shingle... heavy gravel everywhere and no sand to speak of.
  I'm sure it exists elsewhere but I've not seen anything quite like it
between Maine and Florida, the gulf coast or California.  On the other
hand, it's been 20 years since I was last in the UK and I've hardly seen
all of the coast line of the US.

Chuck Norcutt