[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:37:25 +1100
Shingle?!
I have a distinct recollection of pebbles the size of chook eggs that
hurt to walk across. Or is that one of those enlargement memories,
the ones that convince you that Mars Bars used to be two foot long
(and cost threepence). Perhaps they only seemed big because I wasn't
- but then Australians often return giggling with tales of wonder of
Poms sunbathing on beaches made of pebbles (and knotted hankies on
their heads to protect against the fierce English sun).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx