[OM] TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season openi

Subject: [OM] TOPE 33: theme closure coming up, and TOPE 34 shooting season opening announcement
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:17:54 +0100
Hi guys,

It's almost time again to close yet another nice TOPE gallery, being
issue nr. 33 "Colour". If you still have some submissions to send in,
however, you can still do so until around tomorrow.

Then, to make sure that I'm on time in announcing the opening of the
shooting interval of TOPE 34 "Flora", I'm doing so in this same message.
The shooting interval will be roughly from March 10th until April 21st
(2008, that is, of course :) ).
The theme abstract is:
"Flowers, plants and trees can be very diverse, ranging from the
delicate Edelweiss, to gigantic Sequoia trees. In this theme, the task
at hand is to show us the lovely world of the flora. Note that this
theme is not limited to the flora's natural habitat, so e.g. flowers
bought at the market also qualify."

Plenty of room for lots of nice contributions, and fortunately for
those in the northern hemisphere, spring is almost upon us, so I
encourage you all to go get some nice shots for TOPE 34 too!

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 33:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=33

Direct link to the TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php