[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:18:52 -0500
There's a spot on the Bay of Fundy where at low tide the sea is two
kilometers from shore. As I recall the tidal range is 52 feet. They
post signs all over the place up there about being familiar with
where the tide is in its cycle before going for walks on the beach.
(Beaches are accessed by walking down very steep trails or flights of
stairs.) The water moves _really_ fast.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com